Would you like to get more qualified traffic to your website and increase your conversion rate – for free?
Publicity in real world media – such as newspapers, magazines and trade journals – is the best endorsement you can possibly get for your online business or blog.
In Media Strategies for Internet Marketers, entrepreneur Pete Williams passes on proven methods to help you generate the publicity and exposure you deserve, including:
- Professionally writing and distributing your own press releases
- Pitching your own article to the media and get published
- Reliable techniques to capture the attention of journalists and editors
- ‘The Halo Effect’, and why it is the best testimonial even money can’t buy
- And how you can achieve all of this without putting in any extra time, money or effort!
This book is an essential read for any online business owner, blogger or niche marketer looking to maximise profit for minimal cost.
Do you have a million-dollar idea but aren’t sure how to make it a reality? Young entrepreneur Pete Williams can show you where to start!
Pete Williams has been referred to as Australia’s Richard Branson. At just 21 years of age, Pete embarked on a highly publicised and successful entrepreneurial venture, to sell the Melbourne Cricket Ground, in pieces!
In How to Turn Your Million-Dollar Idea Into a Reality, Pete passes on the techniques he used to sell the G, including:
- developing your idea to reach a hungry market
- achieving maximum sales for minimal expense using publicity and leverage
- structuring your business to suit your lifestyle
- pricing your products and services for maximum sales
- tapping into a worldwide market online
- using networking and team force to build your business.
Readers will also gain access to a wealth of free material on Pete’s website, including discounts on his marketing seminars and products.